SuperRatchet Plus (Black, Blue, Green, Red)
Material: High-tenacity polyester
Width: 2 in
Length: 8 ft
MBS: 10,00 lbs
Hook: Double-J (wire hook)
- Swivel360 Technology – Ratchet-mounted swivel hook pulls the ratchet out from under the vehicle, eliminating bruised knuckles or difficulty getting leverage. Bottom line, the SuperRatchet makes it easier to SECURE your vehicle better.
- Integrated Axle Strap – No need for extra axle straps that get lost or stolen. The SuperRatchet is a complete, all in one tool for securing your vehicle.
- Industrial-grade Triangle Ring – Our triangle ring has been specifically engineered to fit the J-hook. No moving, rubbing or possibility of the strap coming undone.
- Versatility – While designed specifically for transporting vehicles, the SuperRatchet can also be used as an improved standard tie down for moving anything from mattresses to Grandma’s 100 year-old oak chest.
- Protective Covering – A protective sleeve makes sure that your get the maximum life for each strap
- Easy-Glide Technology – Because of our Easy-Glide Technology it’s just as easy to operate a SuperRatchet with two fingers as it is two hands.
- UV Resistance – Our 100% hi-tenacity polyester webbing resists UV-degradation, meaning your straps are stronger, longer.
- Hi-viz Safety Tag – Our safety tag is DOT compliant and provides clear instructions for safe use.
What makes SECURE straps superior to the competition?
- Industrial Strength – Our straps are made from 100% hi-tenacity, industrial-grade polyester. That’s the same stuff that’s used to build bridges. Most other brands “dilute” their polyester content with an adhesive in order to shave costs and pocket more of your money.
- Innovation – Our straps are designed with feedback from actual users, which means they work the way you expect, if not better.
- Manufacturing Ownership – Unlike most brands, we don’t hire out some random factory to make our straps. We own our manufacturing and are intimately involved with the production and quality control processes for each strap we sell.
- Our Brand – Industrial users all over the world trust SECURE, shouldn’t you?
The Perfect Choice for Your Vehicle in Place During Transit
SECURE SuperRatchet tie downs come with an integrated axle strap that saves time and money without sacrificing quality.
Fitted with a twisted snap hook for convenient anchoring, each strap is made from industrial-grade polyester which resists water, oil, UV, stretching, tearing, rot, mold and mildew. With 10,000 lbs of breaking strength, you can rest assured that your vehicle is SECURE.
Tough and Rugged SuperSleeve Protects your Strap from Wear ‘n’ Tear
The road to wherever is full of elements that take their toll on your ratchet straps. Mud, sand, sharp edges and who knows what else can invisibly shorten the life of your strap and put your vehicle in danger. That’s why each SECURE SuperRatchet strap comes with a protective covering around the axle portion.
Maintenance and storage of your straps
The following guidelines ensure you get the maximum life from your straps.
- Clean with warm water and soap after each use.
- Be sure to remove any dirt, sand or other particles.
- Allow to air dry.
- Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight. (*Note: Polyester doesn’t absorb water and is mildew/mold resistant.)
- Keep away from sharp objects and corners
- Always inspect straps for defects prior to use. Replace any straps that have abrasions, burns or cuts.