Solaria PowerXT 370W 20 Cell Mono BLK/BLK 1000V Solar Panel
Achieving 20.5% efficiency, Solaria PowerXT solar panels are one of the highest power panels in the residential and commercial solar market.
Compared to conventional panels, Solaria PowerXT panels have fewer gaps between the solar cells; this leads to higher power and superior aesthetics. Solaria PowerXT Pure Black panels are manufactured with black backsheet and frames, enhancing a home or building's architectural beauty.
Developed in California, Solaria’s patented cell cutting and module assembly takes processed solar wafers and turns them into PowerXT solar modules. The process starts by creating a highly reliable PowerXT cell where busbars and ribbon interconnections are eliminated. Solaria then packages the cells into the PowerXT solar module, reducing inactive space between the cells. All of the above leads to an exceptionally efficient solar module produced in a cost effective manner.
- Higher Efficiency and Power - Solaria PowerXT modules achieve over 19.4% efficiency; conventional modules achieve 15%-17% efficiency. Solaria PowerXT modules are one of the highest power modules available. Solder-less cells interconnections are highly reliable and designed to far exceed the industry leading 25 year warranty.
- Lower System Costs - Solaria PowerXT modules produce more power per square meter area. This reduces installation costs due to fewer balance of systems components.
- Improved Shading Tolerance and Aesthetics - Sub-strings are interconnected in parallel, within each of four module quadrants, which dramatically lowers the shading losses and boosts energy yield. Compared to conventional modules, Solaria PowerXT modules have more uniform appearance and superior aesthetics.
- Module Watts PTC: 370
- Module Watts STC: 370 W
- Cells per Module: 20
- Module Technology: Mono
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 48.3
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 9.6
- Max Power Voltage (Vmpp): 40.2
- Max Power Current (Impp): 9.2
- Max Current: 9.2 A
- Module Efficiency: 20.5
- Max System Voltage: 1000 V
- Module Frame Material: Black Anodized
- Module Frame Thickness (mm): 40
- Module Frame Color: Black
- Module Backsheet Material: Black
- Module Connector: MC4
- Series Fuse Rating (Amps): 15
- Temp Coefficient (Pmpp): -0.39
- Temp Coefficient (Voc): -0.29
- Fire Classification (Type): 1
- Dimensions: 63.82 L x 43.93 W x 1.57 H In.
- Weight: 21 kg