HomeGrid Lithium Iron Stack'd Series 19.2 kWh Battery Storage
The HomeGrid Stack'd Series offers an ease-of-install, aesthetics, and performance that is unmatched in residential batteries. Each Stack is especially suitable for applications of high power, limited installation space, and restricted load-bearing and long cycle life.
The Stack’d Series has a built-in BMS battery management system, which can manage and monitor cell’s information including voltage, current and temperature. What’s more, the BMS can help extend the cycle life by balancing cells during charging and discharging.
Multiple battery stacks are allowed to be connected in parallel to expand capacity and power to meet the requirements of longer power supporting duration and higher power consumption.
|Model||Stack'd 19.2kWh (stack of 4 battery modules)|
Lithium iron phosphate battery The lithium iron phosphate battery (LiFePO4 or LFP) is the safest of the mainstream lithium battery types. A single LFP cell has a nominal voltage of 3.2V. A 51.2V LFP battery consists of 16 cells connected in series. LFP is the chemistry of choice for very demanding applications. Some of its features are:
- Rugged - It can operate in deficit mode during long periods of time.
- High round trip efficiency.
- High energy density - More capacity with less weight and volume.
- High charge and discharge currents - Fast charges and discharges are possible.
- Flexible charge voltages.
Stack’d Series Features
- The whole stack and each module is non-toxic, pollution-free, and environment-friendly.
- Cathode material is made from LiFePO4 with safety performance and long cycle life.
- Battery management system (BMS) has protection functions including over-discharge, over-charge, and over-current and high/low temperature.
- The system can automatically manage charge and discharge state and balance current and voltage of each cell.
- Flexible configuration, multiple battery modules can be stacked for expanding output and Capacity.
- Adopted self-cooling mode efficiently reduces any system noise.
- The module has less self-discharge, up to 6 months without charging on a shelf, no memory effect, with excellent performance of shallow charge and discharge.
- Working temperature range is from -10 to 55℃ (14F-131F) , (Charging 0~45℃ (32-113F); discharging -10~55℃ (14F-131F) )with excellent discharge performance and cycle life.
- Small volume, light weight, plug-in embedded design modules, are easy to install and maintain.
|Type||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||29" W x 15.75" D x 35.75" H|
|Total Battery Energy||19.2 kWh|
|Continuous Battery Power Output||9 kW|
|Continuous Inverter Power Output||9 kW|
|Peak Inverter Power Output||16 kW|
|Max PV Input Power||13 kW|
|Battery Capacity||500 Ah|
|Nominal Voltage||48 V|
|Mounting Options||Floor Standing|
|Certificates||UL 1642, UL 1973|
|Scalability||10 Units in parallel (192 kWh)|
|Shipping Weight||505 lbs|