2x27 Ratchet Tie-Down
Webbing Color: Yellow (w/ black edges)
Webbing Break Strength: 10,000 lbs.
Ratchet: Standard Grip Ratchet
- Easy-Glide Technology – Because of our Easy-Glide Technology it’s just as easy to operate a SuperRatchet with two fingers as it is two hands.
- UV Resistance – Our 100% hi-tenacity polyester webbing resists UV-degradation, meaning your straps are stronger, longer.
- Hi-viz Safety Tag – Our safety tag is DOT compliant and provides clear instructions for safe use.
- Red Safety Core – Don’t risk your load or get caught by DOT with bad straps. Our Red Safety Core give advanced warning when its time to change straps.
- Serviceable Ratchet – Whether replacing short-ends or creating custom fittings, our ratchets allow you easily change out the short-end attachment.
What makes SECURE straps superior to the competition?
- Industrial Strength – Our straps are made from 100% hi-tenacity, industrial-grade polyester. That’s the same stuff that’s used to build bridges. Most other brands “dilute” their polyester content with an adhesive in order to shave costs and pocket more of your money.
- Innovation – Our straps are designed with feedback from actual users, which means they work the way you expect, if not better.
- Manufacturing Ownership – Unlike most brands, we don’t hire out some random factory to make our straps. We own our manufacturing and are intimately involved with the production and quality control processes for each strap we sell.
- Our Brand – Industrial users all over the world trust SECURE, shouldn’t you?
Our 2″ x 27′ industrial-grade ratchet straps leave nothing to be desired.
Fitted with a flat hook and made with heavy-duty, minimal stretch polyester, providing 20,000lbs of breaking strength, SECURE tie-down offers the ultimate combination of strength and versatility, regardless of the attachments you have installed.
No matter what you're doing, our 2″ x 27′ ratchet straps are perfect for the job:
Farm and Ranch
- Securing hay bales
- Grouping bulk bags
- Transporting heavy machinery
- Keeping pallets of materials together
- Equipment Transport
- Chain replacement
Transportation & Trucking
- Flatbed Cargo
- RO/RO Cargo
- Heavy Haul Loads
For more ideas of how to use ratchet tie down straps, check out this post on the SECURE Insider.
Maintenance and storage of your straps
The following guidelines ensure you get the maximum life from your straps.
- Clean with warm water and soap after each use.
- Be sure to remove any dirt, sand or other particles.
- Allow to air dry.
- Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight. (*Note: Polyester doesn’t absorb water and is mildew/mold resistant.)
- Keep away from sharp objects and corners
- Always inspect straps for defects prior to use. Replace any straps that have abrasions, burns or cuts.