1" x 15' SuperRatchet
Material: High-tenacity polyester
Width: 1 in
Length: 15 ft
MBS: 1,500 lbs
Hook: Spring-loaded S
- Dual Any-Mount Technology - Our unique design allows you to not only protect your delicate surfaces by keeping metal parts far away from them, but also provides safer, more flexible securement options since you can essentially create your own mount point anywhere on your truck or trailer.
- Easy-Glide Technology - Because of our Easy-Glide Technology it's just as easy to operate a SuperRatchet with two fingers as it is two hands.
- Spring-loaded Safety Hook - Our safety-minded s-hook provides extra securement for your cargo by ensuring the strap doesn't slip off during transport.
- UV Resistance - Our 100% hi-tenacity polyester webbing resists UV-degradation, meaning your straps are stronger, longer.
- Protective Covering - A protective sleeve makes sure that you get the maximum life for each strap.
- Hi-viz Safety Tag - Our safety tag is DOT compliant and provides clear instructions for safe use.
What makes SECURE straps superior to the competition?
- Industrial Strength - Our straps are made from 100% hi-tenacity, industrial-grade polyester. That's the same stuff that's used to build bridges. Most other brands "dilute" their polyester content with an adhesive in order to shave costs and pocket more of your money.
- Innovation - Our straps are designed with feedback from actual users, which means they work the way you expect, if not better.
- Manufacturing Ownership - Unlike most brands, we don't hire out some random factory to make our straps. We own our manufacturing and are intimately involved with the production and quality control processes for each strap we sell.
- Our Brand - Industrial users all over the world trust SECURE, shouldn't you?
The Perfect Choice for Your Off Road Rig
SECURE tie downs with dual mount soft wraps save time and money while delivering the same quality you’ve come to expect.
Fitted with a heavy-duty s-hook and 2 convenient self-anchoring points, each strap is made from industrial-grade polyester which resists water, UV, stretching, tearing, rot mold, mildew, water and pretty much anything except the most concentrated industrial acids. With 1,500 lbs of breaking strength, you can rest assured that your rig is SECURE.
Tough and Rugged Sleeve Protects your Strap from Wear ‘n’ Tear
Offroading isn’t clean, if you’re doing it right. Mud, dirt, water, sharp edges and other things unforeseen can invisibly shorten the life of your strap and put your rig in danger. That’s why each SECURE strap comes with a protective covering around the most wear-prone portions.
Sometimes, you have to be creative finding an anchor point. Our modified end-fittings make it easy to hook onto anything with a small space. Simply thread the end-fitting into whatever space is available and hook it onto itself.
Maintenance and storage of your straps
The following guidelines ensure you get the maximum life from your straps.
- Clean with warm water and soap after each use.
- Be sure to remove any dirt, sand or other particles.
- Allow to air dry.
- Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight. (*Note: Polyester doesn't absorb water and is mildew/mold resistant.)
- Keep away from sharp objects and corners
- Always inspect straps for defects prior to use. Replace any straps that have abrasions, burns or cuts.